SoundCloud Launches Latest DJ Software Integration with Pioneer DJ
May 14, 2019, New York, NY -- SoundCloud, the world’s largest open audio platform, announced today the launch of its latest DJ software integration with Pioneer DJ. Through its new We DJ app, SoundCloud users can now instantly stream and mix SoundCloud’s massive catalog of more than 200 million tracks from over 20 million creators using a SoundCloud Go+ premium consumer subscription. Pioneer DJ, one of the biggest names in the DJ world, is SoundCloud’s latest DJ software integration following launches earlier this year with Serato, Virtual DJ and DEX 3.
Building mixes with Pioneer Dj’s We DJ is easy
- Download and log into Pioneer DJ’s WeDJ on your computer, mobile device, or tablet or connect the app with Pioneer DJ’s DDJ-200 controller
- Enable SoundCloud within the app then log in using a SoundCloud Go+ premium subscription username and password
- Restart the application to begin accessing saved SoundCloud playlists, and to search, mix and stream from SoundCloud’s massive catalog, live
There are two ways to access SoundCloud’s premium consumer subscription, SoundCloud Go+:
- Purchase a standalone SoundCloud Go+ subscription for $9.99/month. Visit soundcloud.com/go for details.
- Best value for DJs: Purchase SoundCloud Pro Unlimited, SoundCloud’s premium creator subscription, and DJs can add a SoundCloud Go+ subscription for just $4.99, giving them the leading hosting tools for DJs and the world’s largest streaming catalog for a bundled price of $16.99/month. To take advantage of this offer and learn more, DJs can visit creators.soundcloud/dj.
SoundCloud will be rolling out additional DJ software integrations later this year.
SoundCloud is the world’s largest open audio platform, powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators on the pulse of what's new, now and next in culture. Founded in 2007, SoundCloud empowers the world’s audio creators with the best tools, services, and resources to build and grow their careers. With over 190 million tracks from 20 million creators heard in 190 countries, what’s next in music is first on SoundCloud.