SoundCloud Announces Its Latest DJ Software Integration with DEX 3
April 30, 2019, New York, NY -- Today, SoundCloud, the world’s largest open audio platform, rolled out its latest DJ performance software integration with DEX 3. DEX 3 joins existing integrations with Serato and Virtual DJ to enable DJs to instantly stream and mix SoundCloud’s massive catalog of original tracks using a SoundCloud Go+ premium consumer subscription and their favorite DJ performance software.
Get started building mixes with DEX 3.
- Download and log into DEX 3 online
- Enable SoundCloud within DEX 3, then log in using a SoundCloud Go+ premium subscription username and password
- Begin accessing saved SoundCloud playlists, to search, mix and stream from SoundCloud’s massive catalog, live
Don’t have a SoundCloud Go+ subscription?
SoundCloud Go+ gives listeners access to more than 200 million tracks from more than 20 million creators around the world, with offline sync, no advertising, and high-quality audio streaming. There are three ways to access SoundCloud’s premium consumer subscription:
- Purchase a standalone SoundCloud Go+ subscription for $9.99/€9.99 per month. Visit soundcloud.com/go for details.
- If you’re a college or university student, visit checkout.soundcloud.com/student on web to purchase SoundCloud Go+ at the discounted price of $4.99/€4.99 per month.
- Best value for DJs: Purchase SoundCloud Pro Unlimited, SoundCloud’s premium creator subscription, and DJs can add a SoundCloud Go+ subscription for just $4.99, giving them the leading hosting tools for DJs and the world’s largest streaming catalog for a bundled price of $16.99/month. To take advantage of this offer and learn more, DJs can visit creators.soundcloud/dj.
SoundCloud Go+ is available through SoundCloud's existing apps on the iOS App Store, Google Play or by visiting soundcloud.com/go.
Stay tuned for additional integrations launching later this year.
SoundCloud is the world’s largest open audio platform, powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators on the pulse of what's new, now and next in culture. Founded in 2007, SoundCloud empowers the world’s audio creators with the best tools, services, and resources to build and grow their careers. With over 200 million tracks from 20 million creators heard in 190 countries, what’s next in music is first on SoundCloud.