May 28, 2019, New York, NY -- SoundCloud, the world’s largest open audio platform, announced today its DJ software integration with industry leader, Native Instruments, is now live in their new iPad and desktop app, TRAKTOR DJ 2. Created for DJs of all levels, the new TRAKTOR DJ 2 seamlessly connects to SoundCloud, enabling creators to instantly stream and mix SoundCloud’s massive catalog of more than 200 million tracks from over 20 million creators around the world.
To celebrate the launch, a series of playlists reproducing real setlists by top DJs Sama, Rachael, Lyzza, Tommy Four Seven, Objekt, Felix Da Housecat, Kornel Kovacs, and more, are available exclusively on Native Instruments’ SoundCloud profile. DJs at any level can utilize these artist-curated mixes to jump right into mixing sets using SoundCloud and TRAKTOR DJ 2, or to practice their tempo matching, song selection and style techniques.
- Download the TRAKTOR DJ 2 app from the iOS App Store (iPad) or Native Instruments’ website (desktop) for free
- Enable SoundCloud within TRAKTOR DJ 2 using a SoundCloud Go+ username and password
- Access saved SoundCloud playlists to mix and stream live from the largest audio catalog ever assembled
- Purchase a standalone SoundCloud Go+ subscription for $9.99/month. Visit soundcloud.com/go for details.
- If you’re a college or university student, visit checkout.soundcloud.com/student on web to purchase SoundCloud Go+ at the discounted price of $4.99/month.
- Best value for DJs: Purchase SoundCloud Pro Unlimited, SoundCloud’s premium creator subscription, and DJs can add a SoundCloud Go+ subscription for just $4.99, giving them the leading hosting tools for DJs and the world’s largest streaming catalog for a bundled price of $16.99/month. To take advantage of this offer and learn more, DJs can visit creators.soundcloud/dj.
Native Instruments adds to SoundCloud’s growing list of DJ software integrations with Serato, Virtual DJ, DEX 3 and Pioneer DJ. Additional DJ software integrations will roll out later this year.
SoundCloud is the world’s largest open audio platform, powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators on the pulse of what's new, now and next in culture. Founded in 2007, SoundCloud empowers the world’s audio creators with the best tools, services, and resources to build and grow their careers. With over 200 million tracks from 20 million creators heard in 190 countries, what’s next in music is first on SoundCloud.